Chrisco Group accepts that it must work to preserve the environmental sustainability of the planet, at all levels of its operations.
Chrisco Group aspires to minimise its impact on our environment and maximise the effective use of resources. We strive to achieve this by increasing communication and awareness of our efforts in accordance with this policy and fostering responsible environmental behaviour amongst our staff and customers.
Chrisco Group is committed not only to complying with applicable laws in all of its operation but to minimise risks and impacts through the development of documented systems to implement, measure, monitor and disseminate excellent environmental performance within its operations.
This Environmental Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainable development into all the organisation’s activities and to establish and promote sound environmental practice in our operations.
Chrisco Group commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace;
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Conducting evaluations and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; and
- Enhancing awareness amongst our employees and customers – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.